This is a minor update over Preview 5, fixing a couple of bugs.
- Fixed bug where Toccer was crashing when trying to display certain connection error message. Primarily affected users trying to connect using .mac accounts. Update: This release solves this crashing issue specifically. .mac accounts are still no supported, but instead of crashing, Toccer displays the error correctly.
- Fixed bug where user could not see the cursor if they entered a long username or hostname in the Connection Preferences.
- Fixed bug where malformed HTML entities were causing IMs to be truncated in the chat form.
- Fixed bug where outgoing IMs were not being processed for HTML entities.
- Changed Toccer so that Away Messages are processed for HTML entities. Changed default Away Message.
- Added partial support for length checking on outgoing IMs.