This version is a minor update that addresses a number of inconvenient bugs and crashes afflicting users. Those who get resets when starting the program should upgrade to this version.
Note:This version should only be used by new users or users of Toccer 0.9, Preview 9 or Preview 8. For those using earlier versions, please upgrade to Toccer 0.9, Preview 9 first by installing and then running it. Older version of Toccer can be found here.
Known Issues (same as 0.9, Preview 10)
- Renaming groups are not synced to the AIM servers. Because the group names are not synced, deleting buddies from a group that has been renamed will not work correctly – the buddy will appear deleted but will reappear after logging back on. Three workarounds are: 1) Delete the buddy using your desktop computer. 2) Rename the group back to what it was originally, and then delete the buddy. 3). Delete the buddy again after it reappears in its original group.
- Fixed issues where Toccer would crash when launched. Issues were due to an inconsistent internal state.
- Fixed issue where first message from a new buddy (not on the buddy list) is lost.
- Fixed issue where user can send an empty message (which disconnects the user).
- Fixed issue where buddy list is imported backwards (in the opposite order of which it was created).
- Fixed issues related to moving groups around.
- Restricted certain group actions to when the user is online.